So your website has been online for a few years, is it still working? Or is it still doing a great job of conveying your business to the world and converting potential leads to paying customers? If it has been ignored and neglected, the answer is probably no.
1. Responsive Websites = Better Mobile User Experience. Web stats indicate that nearly 20% of internet visitors are using smart phones and tablets to view your site. Is your site mobile-friendly? We don’t mean a mobile website either. Although they function, they aren’t reaching their full potential. Modern devices no longer need the dumbed down mobile only versions of your website. Instead a responsive webdesign re-sizes itself to fit any of the thousands of screen sizes it can be displayed upon.
2. New Features and Styles = More Engaged Visitors. Engaged visitors are more likely to become customers. As with anything styles change and features are introduced. This is the same with webdesign, where a website designed 3-4 years ago is going to show its age when compared to new modern websites. When comparing brands, who are you going to go with? The outdated company falling behind the times? Or the company with the modern professional image?
3. Updated Content = Improved Search Results. New content means search engines know your website and business are still active, giving you better search engine placement. And visitors get more from your reasons to like your business. Speaking of “Like”, are you on Facebook? Build Your Online can get you started!
4. Ongoing SEO = Increased Traffic to your Site. Search Engine Optimization is not a set-it-once-and-forget-it task. It should be part of your regular site maintenance plan.
5. Better Security Features = Protection against Hackers. If your site’s been hacked, viewers won’t know what to think. They may even think you are out of business. On-going maintenance keeps your site safe.