WordPress Website Design Agency
A TAILORED-FIT SOLUTION THAT WON’T BREAK THE BANK
At Build Your Online we are able to provide you a website with a focus always set on your return on investment. We offer a wide range of services from single page responsive websites, custom full web designs, all the way to full-scale e-commerce solutions.
Step 1: DISCOVERY / PROJECT ARCHITECTURE
- Analyze the organization’s assets
- Discuss project goals
- Research industry and competition
- Conceptualize and present go-to-market strategy
- Determine architecture via sitemap, wireframes & functionalities
Step 2: WEBSITE DESIGN
Visual layouts, inspired by proven user interface research, will foster information-retrieval, organic page-flow and overall interest in your services, products and the company itself.
- Determine color palette and overall visual style
- Show and tell client’s unique story
- Organize content and architecture
- Design key sections, subpages & other graphic elements
- Mobile responsive design implementation
Step 3: WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
We develop rock-solid coding to ensure the website’s stability, fast speed of loading and accessibility.
- Integrate Content Management System (CMS)
- Configure Admin dashboard for system control
- Complex functionality development
- Build informational sections / pages
- Migrate & implement site’s content
- Scalable mobile responsive layouts development
Step 4: QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Test website functionality in different browsers & mobile devices
- Configure hosting environment
- Launch the website
Frequently Asked Web Design Questions
What do your websites cost?
The short answer: Our prices depend on so many factors, it’s impossible to say in one sentence. Avoid any web developer who can answer this question without a long talk. Our typical range of services are $3,000-$15,000 and include much more then a website.
The long answer: To get a better idea of the cost of what you want to build simply give us a call or email. We’ll ask you a few questions about the nature of the site, what sort of interactivity the site will have, your graphic design needs, etc. Then we’ll be able to give you a ballpark figure. If you’re still interested, we’ll come to your place of business and come up with a firm quote.
If you talk to a web developer who gives you an instant quote, run away! Imagine telling someone you want a car and having them immediately giving you a price for that car. Any fair and honest car salesperson would want to know the make, model and engine type of the car you’re looking to purchase, right? The same goes for building web sites.